In order to enroll your child at Dynamic Life Christian School, you will need to provide us with the following:
- Application download here
- Completed contract page 1
- Completed contract page 2
- Payment of all fees (registration fee, supply fee, first week's tuition; meal plan is optional)
- Up to date immunization records/health form
- Kindergarten physical
- An original copy of the birth certificate (which we will copy for our records)
Note: If you do not have your child's birth certificate or shot records on hand, you may still enroll them in our school so long as you provide us with the documents within seven days of enrollment.
Additional Information for enrollment:
Parents and prospective students are welcome to visit our school. We recommend that you come between 9:00-11:30 a.m. if you are interested in seeing instruction and activities.
Once you decide to enroll your child into our school, they will be placed in the class based on their age as of September 30th.
Within the first few weeks of entering our program, if your child’s teacher finds that the material is too easy and the pace is not challenging, we will offer you the option of having your child moved to the next class level.
We will work closely together to ensure that your child has a fun, challenging experience in our school.